Tilbage til HIFI4ALL.DK 18. maj 2024 | 19:21   

NAVIGATION  Retningslinier for brug af Hifi4all  
HjælpHjælp  ChatChat  Aktive emnerAktive emner  Vis brugereBrugere  Søg i forumSøg  Opret ny brugerOpret ny bruger  Log indLog ind
Musik og film
 HIFI4ALL Forum : Musik og film
Emne Emne: Ny "first-class" pianist (ren vellyd) (Emne lukket Emne lukket) Indryk indlægOpret nyt emne
Forfatter
Besked << Forrige emne | Næste emne >>
nikolaj
Forum Bruger
Forum Bruger

Bruger siden: 28 November 2003
Sendt: 23 April 2004 kl. 17:40 | IP-adresse registreret  

Til alle elskere af klassisk (og jazz, rock og POP), kan jeg anbefale at lytte til den franske stjernepianist Helene Grimaud. Køb hendes live indspilning af Beethovens 4. klaverkoncert og du vil høre "englene synge". SleepyTongue

(billede rettet af moderator)

Blødt, sprudlende og "fanden i voldsk" på samme tidspunkt. Selv rockmusikere som Clapton, Jim Morrison, Bob Dylan ville nyde en koncert med Helene Grimaud. Det er mere end hamrende godt. KØB live-indspilningen af Beethovens 4. pianoconcerto og glæd dig over vellyd og en sublim kunstner. Det er den klassiske musiks Eva Cassidy. Her er lidt om pianisten (Hilsen fra Charlotte):

The French pianist Hélène Grimaud is a regular visitor to the concert stages of Europe, North America and the Far East. Since her 1988 debut with Orchestre de Paris, at the invitation of Daniel Barenboim, she has gone on to appear with the Berlin Philharmonic, the Boston Symphony, the Chamber Orchestra of Europe, the Cleveland Orchestra, the Deutsches Sinfonie-Orchester Berlin, the Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra, the Israel Philharmonic, the London Symphony, the Los Angeles Philharmonic, the Montreal Symphony, the Mostly Mozart Festival Orchestra, the St. Petersburg Philharmonic, the San Francisco Symphony, Tokyo's NHK Symphony, and Zurich's Tonhalle Orchestra. Additional American engagements have taken her to the orchestras of Atlanta, Baltimore, Buffalo, Detroit, Minnesota, St. Paul, and Seattle. The list of conductors with whom she has worked includes Claudio Abbado, Herbert Blomstedt, Semyon Bychkov, Myung-Whun Chung, James Conlon, Andrew Davis, Charles Dutoit, Lawrence Foster, Christopher Hogwood, Eliahu Inbal, Neeme Järvi, Marek Janowski, Jesus Lopez-Cobos, Kurt Sanderling, Wolfgang Sawallisch, Jukka-Pekka Saraste, Gerard Schwarz, Yuri Temirkanov and David Zinman.

Ms. Grimaud's engagements last season included her debut with the New York Philharmonic under Kurt Masur as well as appearances with the Orchestre de Paris, the Montreal Symphony, the Seattle Symphony and the Toronto Symphony. Her summer season featured appearances at Aspen, Caramoor, the Hollywood Bowl (with Esa-Pekka Salonen and the Los Angeles Philharmonic), the Minnesota Orchestra's Sommerfest, and the Cincinnati Symphony's Riverbend Festival as well as concerts with the San Francisco Symphony. Highlights of her 1999-2000 calendar in North America include engagements with the Boston Symphony, the Philadelphia Orchestra, and the Atlanta Symphony, as well as recitals in San Francisco, Santa Fe and Vancouver. Her international engagements include a tour of Germany and Austria with Neeme Järvi and the Goteborg Symphony, and concerts with the City of Birmingham Symphony, Rome's Santa Cecilia Orchestra, the Israel Philharmonic, the Bamberg Symphony, and the Royal Danish Orchestra, the latter pair under Kurt Sanderling.

Hélène Grimaud records for the Erato and Teldec labels. Her releases on Erato include the Schumann Piano Concerto and Richard Strauss' Burleske for Piano and Orchestra with the Deutsches Sinfonie-Orchester Berlin led by David Zinman, a highly acclaimed disc featuring Brahms' late piano works, Op. 116 - 119, the Gershwin and Ravel Piano Concertos with David Zinman and the Baltimore Symphony, and most recently, the Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1 with Kurt Sanderling and the Staatskapelle Berlin. Her latest release, her first on the Teldec label, is a live recording of the Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 4 from her debut appearances with the New York Philharmonic under Kurt Masur, along with two Beethoven sonatas. Ms. Grimaud's award-winning releases on Denon feature works of Rachmaninov, Chopin, Liszt, Schumann, Ravel and Brahms.

Born in Aix-en-Provence, Hélène Grimaud began music studies at the Conservatoire there and later in Marseilles with Pierre Barbizet. At age 13 she was accepted by a unanimous vote into the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique in Paris. In 1985 she was awarded first prize in Jacques Rouvier's class and was invited to participate in master classes by Gyorgy Sander, Leon Fleisher and Jorge Bolet, who said of her, "It has been a long time, a very long time, since I have met a natural talent of such quality and musical sensibility."

Ms. Grimaud appears by arrangement with ICM Artists, Ltd., 40 West 57th Street, N.Y., N.Y. 10019.
Ms. Grimaud records exclusively for Teldec.

Til top Vis nikolaj's Profil Søg efter andre indlæg skrevet af nikolaj

nikolaj
Forum Bruger
Forum Bruger

Bruger siden: 28 November 2003
Sendt: 23 April 2004 kl. 17:52 | IP-adresse registreret  

Currently available releases:

Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 4
Teldec 26869 (1999)

Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 1
Erato 21633 (1998)

Gershwin, Ravel: Piano Concertos
Erato 19571 (1997)

Brahms: Piano Pieces Op 116-119
Erato 14350 (1996)

Schumann: Piano Concerto
Strauss: Burleske
Erato 11727 (1996)

Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 2
Denon 75368 (1994)

Brahms: Piano Sonata No. 2
Denon 73336 (1989)

Liszt, Schumann, Chopin: Piano Music
Denon 1786 (1987)

Rachmaninov: Piano Sonata No. 2, Etudes-Tableaux
Denon 1054 (1987)

Hilsen Charlotte

Til top Vis nikolaj's Profil Søg efter andre indlæg skrevet af nikolaj

Du har ikke adgang til at besvare dette indlæg.
Dette emne er lukket.

Indryk indlægOpret nyt emne
Printervenlig udgave Printervenlig udgave

Skift forum
Du kan ikke oprette nye emner i dette forum
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum
Du kan ikke redigere dine indlæg i dette forum
Du kan ikke oprette afstemninger i dette forum
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum

Copyright © 2024 HIFI4ALL.DK - Alle rettigheder forbeholdes